Monday, January 2, 2012

Twenty-twelve!!

Wow, I can't believe that it's 2012!! It's completely amazing that I've made it to this year. Now all I have to do is cross my fingers and hope for the best.
My 2012 New Year's Resolutions (Haha, I know, cheesy, right?) include being healthy, being helpful, finishing my YW Personal Progress, getting an A in math, and just basically surviving this year in general. Hope they happen!! And for now, life is perfectly great:) I've got everything I could ever ask for, even things that I don't deserve. Like the best friends ever, great grades, and even walking space in my room, but the best part is that I have a wonderful family that supports me in pretty much everything I do. I don't know how I would live without them.
So, sitting here at the computer, writing this, I can only look forward to the rest of the year. School starts up again tomorrow, and I'll be able those crazy people called my friends that I love, so I better get some sleep done!! Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment