Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Music

I thought that I'd probably admit that I am not the best singer in the world. But hey, that doesn't mean that I can't do it, right? Well, at least in the privacy of my own bedroom and the locker room;) But to be able to sing along to something means that you have to actually know some songs!
And this is where I was going with this...today my topic is Music. I love most everything mainstream and a few things besides, like pop country and classics like The Beatles and Billie Joel, but music is more than just a random tune. Music expresses what's inside a person. I should know, since I play piano and ukelele and I love to just mess around with different instruments (although put me next to a trumpet and I'm completely hopeless). Since last year, I've listened to music every day. I swear, if the radio was ever shut down, I'd probably cry for a week. Music just makes life sweeter.
So hey guys, my advice to you today is go sing a song!! Or play one, or something. But associate yourself with music everyday. It'll make you a better person:))

1 comment:

  1. I can't sing either! Haha. I love it though. Music is the best! *Flute*

    ReplyDelete